Steps for online registration link, epassmsdma.mahait.org QR Code Travel Pass Download
Universal Travel Pass online registration link msdmacov19.mahait.org: The Disaster Management Relief and Rehabilitation Department, Govt. of Maharashtra has launched a new web portal called Universal Travel Pass (UTP). It was launched to issue epassmsdma.mahait.org travel passes to establishments for emergency travel lockdown periods and time after the lockdown was opened in the state.
Maharashtra Universal Travel Card Application Online
The government has divided establishments into different categories depending on the nature of the activity. With the help of a universal travel pass, staff at these facilities can move around easily during the restricted period in accordance with the guidelines established by the Department. These passes are generated by a system specific to the personnel of the establishments that have registered. These system generated UT passes include a QR code and bus or railway authorities can authenticate this QR code.
Citizens of Mumbai looking for information about UTP must read this article once because here they will get all possible information about it. They will learn the registration process and the download process.
Universal Travel Pass Online Check-In: Key Details
|Portal name||Universal Travel Card (UTP)|
|Department of issuance||Department of Disaster Management, Relief and Rehabilitation, Government of Maharashtra|
|Designed and developed by||Maha IT, Maharashtra|
|How to download the Travel pass||On line|
Facility and UTP Registration Process Workflow
- Establishment registration- The UTP begins with the registration of the establishment in the portal. Without the registration of the establishment on the portal, a transport ticket cannot be generated. Registration is a one-time activity. The registration process can be checked below in this article.
- Review and approval of application form by DM- After registration on the portal, a request for UTP will be submitted. This request is then reviewed by the district disaster management authority. After successful review and careful consideration of the details of the application, the application will be approved by the relevant authority.
- Uploading staff details using CSV- Once the application has been accepted, the coordinators concerned must upload the staff details via an Excel template available on the portal and called CSV.
- SMS to Approved Staff Members- Once all staff contact details have been uploaded, an SMS is sent to staff members whose request is approved by the DM. This SMS will be sent to staff for the purpose of logging into the portal.
- Uploading photos by staff and generating UTP – After login, staff should upload their photo and remember that photos can only be uploaded once. Finally, the UTP will be generated and the facility/staff can print it.
How to register for epassmsdma.mahait.org Universal Travel Pass?
As we mentioned above, the UTP is only generated for staff of registered establishments and therefore registration is a must on the portal. Establishments wishing to issue PTUs to allow their staff to travel during a lockdown or restricted period can register on the PTU portal by following the steps shared below-
- Walk I- Start by browsing the official website. You can get the portal URL from the quick links section below.
- Stage II- Now the portal will open. Click on the “Universal Travel Pass” link as shown at the top left of the page.
- Step III- Now click on the “Register your establishment” link.
- Step IV- Now the registration form will open on the screen. You must fill in all the details correctly in the space provided.
- Stage V- Do not forget to fill in the required fields, accept the declaration and click on the “Register” button.
- Stage VI- Finally, the registration will be completed and the request will be forwarded for approval.
Information to fill in in the UTP registration form
Applicants should fill in every detail with utmost care in the space provided. The information to be entered in the online registration form is given below.
- Establishment registration number
- Facility Name
- Pin code
- Establishment category
- Type of establishment
- type of hospital
- Number of beds
- Number of intensive care units
- Number of fans
- Number of employees who require passes
- Co-ordinator contact details-
– Last name
– Mobile number
– Email ID
– Mobile/OTP number
All fields with asterisks must be completed. Without complete information, no registration form will be submitted.
msdmacov19.mahait.org Universal Travel Pass: Login Process
After registration and approval of the application, the facility and staff become eligible to log in in the future. Check how institutions can connect to the portal-
- Access the official portal msdmacov19.mahait.org.
- Log in using the coordinator’s mobile number.
- After login, various details will open.
- Now to provide staff information, download a CSV template
How to generate/print Universal Travel Pass?
Upon successful registration, staff/facility can generate and download Universal Travel Pass. The UTP download process is given below-
- First open the official website.
- Go to the “Universal Travel pass” tab.
- Click on the “Download Travel Pass” link.
- Log in using the registered mobile number.
- Upload the photo. It can only be downloaded once.
- The UTP will eventually be generated.
- Click on the “Print Pass” button.
- The UTP will be downloaded and you can print the ticket.
|Universal Travel Pass Official Portal||https://msdmacov19.mahait.org/|
|Universal Travel Pass Download||Link available above|
Email ID – [email protected]